Let’s play a fun matching game to learn about the different land and water forms that exist in the world!
Before you begin, you will need blue and brown colored pencils or crayons, a pair of scissors, a glue stick, and all printed activity sheets.
- First, using the example page provided, review how the land and water forms should be paired together.
- Next, let’s create our matching game!
- Color the gray area with blue to represent water
- Color in the white spaces with brown to represent land
- Cut out each land and water form picture
- Cut out each definition and paste it on the back of its matching land or water form
When you are done, see if you can play a matching game with each landform and its opposite water form with yourself, a grown-up, or sibling! (hint: the opposites are paired on the same page before you cut them out)